That's right. You cannot make live changes to a publication. After an adjustment in your automation, you publish it again. You should stop the current publication. The structure of the report starts again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- When does the automation trigger check whether a date has been reached?
- When the automation has a status Final (green), can it still be adjusted afterwards?
- Will the current campaigns in the Campaigns module be automatically transferred to the Automations module in the long run?
- Where can I find the report of my automation?
- How do I apply a filter to a trigger, action, or condition?
- What happens to contacts who have not yet gone through the entire automation, while the end date of a publication has passed?
- Can I also use campaign messages in the Campaigns module in an automation?
- Is it true that I don't see the change in my automation in the publisher?
- Can an automation be published multiple times?
- How can I choose on which day an action may or may not be performed?