You can schedule an action based on days, hours and minutes by using the dropdown menu.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- When does the automation trigger check whether a date has been reached?
- When the automation has a status Final (green), can it still be adjusted afterwards?
- Will the current campaigns in the Campaigns module be automatically transferred to the Automations module in the long run?
- Where can I find the report of my automation?
- How do I apply a filter to a trigger, action, or condition?
- What happens to contacts who have not yet gone through the entire automation, while the end date of a publication has passed?
- Can I also use campaign messages in the Campaigns module in an automation?
- Is it true that I don't see the change in my automation in the publisher?
- Can an automation be published multiple times?
- How can I choose on which day an action may or may not be performed?