No, this is not possible. The Campaigns module and the Automations module are two separate modules that work in different ways.
What you can do to work efficiently is to duplicate a campaign message, so that it returns to the overview of the Messages module and can be used for an Automation. You do this as follows:
- Go to the Messages module
- Click the Campaign Messages tab
- Open the drop-down menu for the campaign message you want to use
- Click Duplicate
- The message appears in the overview of your messages
- Change the name in the overview, so that it is clear to yourself which message it concerns. A message name must always be unique.
- Change the status to Final. Only messages with the status Final can be selected in an automation. Think of it as a piece of safety. This way you don't accidentally use a test message in your automatic campaign.