In the tab deliverability you can see:
- Default sender details.Here you can set the sender name of SMS, e-mail and default reply address. The sender name of the e-mail and the reply address can be changed when composing the message. With these settings you specify how the inbox fields should be filled by default.
- Deliverability settings. The status is green or red. With a red status it is not possible to send mailings. Please contact Spotler Support.
- Your reply addresses. Do you own the account? Then you will also see the New reply address button to add a new reply address.
- Your reply domains. Set up DMARC to prove that your mailings are not phishing mails.
- Dynamic sender. You can enable and set a dynamic sender here.