With every article that you add to your message, you have the choice to add the social sharing buttons. These buttons are therefore not automatically included, you have to enable them yourself. If you don't want your contacts to be able to share an article, simply don't add the social sharing buttons. That way, your article cannot be shared through your mailing.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I compose an abandoned cart message?
- How do I compose a product review message?
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?