With every article that you add to your message, you have the choice to add the social sharing buttons. These buttons are therefore not automatically included, you have to enable them yourself. If you don't want your contacts to be able to share an article, simply don't add the social sharing buttons. That way, your article cannot be shared through your mailing.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?
- How do I add an unsubscribe link to my email?
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I write a value in the database after a click?