With every article that you add to your message, you have the choice to add the social sharing buttons. These buttons are therefore not automatically included, you have to enable them yourself. If you don't want your contacts to be able to share an article, simply don't add the social sharing buttons. That way, your article cannot be shared through your mailing.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How to use Adobe Fonts in the brand manager?
- Outlook compatibility when using background images
- How do I change the page title of the online version of my message?
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How do I create brand guidelines in the messages editor?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?