Get started in Spotler to change the social sharing buttons that are always visible underneath the article. When creating your message, you have to option to leave the buttons or delete them. If you don't want them, select the buttons and click on Delete.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?
- How do I add an unsubscribe link to my email?
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I write a value in the database after a click?