Get started in Spotler to change the social sharing buttons that are always visible underneath the article. When creating your message, you have to option to leave the buttons or delete them. If you don't want them, select the buttons and click on Delete.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How to use Adobe Fonts in the brand manager?
- Outlook compatibility when using background images
- How do I change the page title of the online version of my message?
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How do I create brand guidelines in the messages editor?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?