You can create a new template in the editor of the Messages module.
- Create a new message and choose New message v2.
In step 1, enter a name. Choose a recognizable name for your template. In addition, select the appropriate unsubscribe package that you want to link to your template. Want to know more about unsubscribe packages? Read the article: Permissions and opt-out packages.
Click Save & Next.
- In step 2, you determine the inbox fields. These are not relevant to your template, but are mandatory to fill in. For example, in Subject line and Snippet, enter the name of the template. Click Save & Next.
- In step 3, click Edit to open the editor. Create the blocks in the editor that you need for your template. In any case, place a header with an online read link and unsubscribe link and add a footer with contact details. Want to know more about how the editor works? Read the article: Editor Messages.
- Save the message as a template. You can do this by clicking on the following icon:
- A pop-up opens, where you enter the name of the template.
- Click OK.
Where can I find my template?
The template can be found in the Template library when composing a new message in step 3. Click Saved on the left to see an overview of all your saved templates.
When you move your mouse over the template you will see a View button appear. You can view the full template on Desktop, Mobile and Tablet.