Deleting a button in the current messages editor is very simple. Just like any other element, you click on it and next click on the trash-icon.
Deleting buttons in the old messages editor
Suppose you want to use a content block that contains a button which you don't need it. Or, your template is made with multiple buttons by default, allowing you to choose which color of button to use for each article block. Whatever the case, you want to delete a button. To remove buttons that you won't be using, you can complete the following steps:
- Select the desired block and open it in the screen for editing.
- Right-click on the button that you want to delete
- Click on the option Row
- Click on Delete row
The row will be removed. Repeat this until you have only the buttons left that you do want to use.
Are you an Apple user and / or you don't see the option with the right mouse button? Then you can remove a button in the following way:
- Place your cursor at the button you want to remove
- Then click on the table icon at the top of the menu
- Then choose Row and then click Delete row