The Mailings module is "the place to be" in Spotler where you can schedule messages for sending. These messages can be either emails or SMSs. Furthermore, it allows you to gain insight into the performance of your mailings through mailing reports and trend reports.
You would like to get started with the Mailings module. Click on the Mailings module in the menu on the left. An overview of the module will pop up:
In this screen, you will see the following at the top:
- The tab Overview, highlighted in blue. If you would like to know how get started straight from the overview window, please read the instructions in Mailings Overview.
- The tab Trend report. Would you like to know how your mailings perform on average? Create a trend report. You can find out how to do this on the page Trend report.
- The tab Automailers. Do you want to automatically send your latest newsletter when someone registering for the newsletter? Then set-up an automailer.
- The tab Archive. Want to get started with your archived messages? Please click on Archive.
- The yellow button New mailing. This allows you to schedule a new mailing. Please click on New mailing.
- The button Help. Click on the Help button and a popup appears where you can search for articles within the Spotler Help Center.
Tabs Overview, Trend report, Archive and the buttons New mailing and Help
With these three tabs and two buttons, you can switch between the key functions of the Mailings module. No matter where you are in the module, these five will always remain visible.
Do you want to know how to schedule a mailing? Then go to the article New mailing.