These contacts will receive the mailing. Only at the time of sending out the mailing, Spotler will check the target group to which the mailing is sent.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What should I do when linking with External ID?
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?