You want to delete a static list, but it is grayed out in the drop down menu and in your right mouse menu. Check the table where your list is included. Is the static list included in a dynamic list? This is the reason why your static list cannot be deleted. First, delete the list from the dynamic list. You will then see the option Delete again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why you should use a dynamic list instead of a static one
- What should I do when linking with External ID?
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?