A static list is a predefined selection of a number of contacts. With dynamic lists, you add filters where someone in the database has to meet these criteria to end up in the list. A contact can be in both a dynamic and a static list.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What should I do when linking with External ID?
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?