Search for a contact in the overview of the module Lists. Use the drop down menu or your right mouse menu and click on View. The contact details appear containing several tab sheets including Mailing interactions. Here you can see which mailings a contact has received and if the contact has opened the mailing or clicked through in the mailing.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What should I do when linking with External ID?
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?