You want to do something with the persons who have not opened your mailing. For this you will need the contact details of the non-openers. These details can be viewed or exported by using the drop down menu or your right mouse menu. A CSV file is generated when you click on Export.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What time zone is the time shown?
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?