Via the button Export in the mailing report you will be able to export (raw) data to an CSV file. Besides exporting, you will also have the possibility to share the report via email. In the email you click through to an extensive online report. You do not have to login for this report, so it can also be sent to third parties. For safety reasons, third parties cannot export data from the report.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What time zone is the time shown?
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?