In the email client report the opens are displayed per contact per email client. This does not have to be a unique open per contact. A contact can open an email on several devices (PC, tablet, telephone) using different email clients.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why does my dynamic list suddenly contain 0 contacts when scheduling a mailing?
- What time zone is the time shown?
- How can I see what caused my email to bounce?
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?