While scheduling a mailing in the Mailings module, it is checked which unsubscribe package is linked to the message you are scheduling. Contacts without the permission of the specific unsubscribe package are automatically filtered out of the dynamic list. Therefore, make sure that your dynamic list contains at least the permission you set with the unsubscribe package.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why does my dynamic list suddenly contain 0 contacts when scheduling a mailing?
- What time zone is the time shown?
- How can I see what caused my email to bounce?
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?