Every message other than a service message has to include an unsubscribe link. To add this to your message, you have to go through the following steps:
1. Selecting an unsubscribe package
In the first step of composing a new message, you will see this screen:
Under Unsubscribe package, select the unsubscribe package you want to attach to your email. If you haven't set up an unsubscribe package yet and you want to read more on how to do so, take a look at: Permissions.
2. Adding an unsubscribe link to your message
Follow the steps below to add an unsubscribe link in your message:
- If you don't have the text 'Unsubscribe' in your header yet, add a text element where you can put the 'Unsubscribe' text in.
- Add a link to the text by clicking on the text. A text editor will appear at the top.
- Click on the link icon.
A popup will open:
- In the Link type dropdown menu, select Special link.
- Go to the Special link dropdown menu and click on Link to the unsubscribe page.
- Click on OK. Your message now includes a link to the page where the unsubscribe form is placed.