The external report page is public, which means everybody who has the link can view the report. Therefore, for safety reasons it is not possible to view or export data of the external report.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?