When a contact ends up on a form, he or she will see details prefilled which Spotler already knows about the contact. The advantage of a read-only field is that the person cannot change the details, but they are still saved in the report of the form. An example is showing and saving the customer number.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the error texts of my form?
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- How do I create a poll?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?