It would be nice if a respondent does not have to fill in data which were already filled in in the past. By prefilling your form, you lower the threshold for the respondent to fill in the form. Click on the Link icon in the right corner of the question and link the question with the right database field in Spotler. If the respondent’s data are known in Spotler, they are shown on the form and the respondent does not have to fill them in anymore.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the error texts of my form?
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- How do I create a poll?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?