You want to keep your webpages overview clear, but you want the page to remain accessible. You can archive a page without any consequences. The page will always be accessible for readers, even when it's archived.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How to use Adobe Fonts in the brand manager?
- Outlook compatibility when using background images
- How do I change the page title of the online version of my message?
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How do I create brand guidelines in the messages editor?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?