Use your right mouse menu on a multiple choice question in the module Forms and Surveys. Click on Skip settings. A pop up appears with on the left the answers to your question and on the right the numbers of the next pages. Per answer, you can click on the page you want to skip in response to the answer. A skip icon appears. You can skip a page based on multiple answers.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the error texts of my form?
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- How do I create a poll?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?