You have got internal information on your page, which is not relevant to share with others. Webpages created in Spotler, will by default not be indexed by Google or other search engines. This applies to all parts of Spotler. However, if the URL of your webpage is placed on your company website, it can be indexed by Google or other search engines.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How to use Adobe Fonts in the brand manager?
- Outlook compatibility when using background images
- How do I change the page title of the online version of my message?
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How do I create brand guidelines in the messages editor?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?