This depends on the settings of the deduplication process. Deduplication is done by default based on an email address. This means that when a contact in your list has the same email address as the existing contact in Spotler, the details of the existing contact in Spotler will be supplemented and /or possibly overwritten with the details in your file. Therefore, it is always good to check which system or file contains the most up-to-date details, so you do not overwrite new details with old details.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why you should use a dynamic list instead of a static one
- What should I do when linking with External ID?
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?