You have cropped an image and saved it, but now you want it back to its original size. Spotler compresses images when saving it . Therefore it is not possible to restore it to its original size. You will have to upload the original image again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?
- How do I add an unsubscribe link to my email?
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I write a value in the database after a click?