You can use one of the thank you texts as a default text. This can be done in the Form editor or Survey editor by clicking on the icon Manage my thank you texts. Open the right mouse menu, click on thank you text and click on Use as default. The thank you text will now be displayed with each new form.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the error texts of my form?
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- How do I create a poll?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?