Suppose your form of survey consists of multiple pages and a respondent stops filling it in halfway. What happens to the data that have been entered? Spotler registers responses per page. It is therefore possible that the responses have been saved. You can view this in the report as Partially completed responses.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the error texts of my form?
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- How do I create a poll?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?