The mailings to contacts in both groups are alternately sent. First, an email to a contact in group A, then an email to a contact in group B, etc.. This way provides a most honest and representative outcome of the test.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Force sending a mailing for franchisees
- Publishing a mailing for franchisees
- Why does my dynamic list suddenly contain 0 contacts when scheduling a mailing?
- What time zone is the time shown?
- How can I see what caused my email to bounce?
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?