The name you provide in the Social media function, will be displayed in your mailing report in Spotler. Give a recognizable name. Your recipient will not see this name. The description will be prefilled when placing a tweet / update. Contrary to the provided name, the description is visible to the recipient.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I compose an abandoned cart message?
- How do I compose a product review message?
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?