You want to refer to a webpage in Spotler on your company website or via social media. To find the link of your page, you click on the drop down button or use the right mouse menu and select View. A pop-up appears with a preview of your page. On the left side, you can find Link to this page. You will always see -test-1 at the end of the link. Don’t forget to remove that part when linking to the page. Place the URL on your website or distribute it via your social media channels and create more traffic to your webpage!
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I compose an abandoned cart message?
- How do I compose a product review message?
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?