You want to refer to a webpage in Spotler on your company website or via social media. To find the link of your page, you click on the drop down button or use the right mouse menu and select View. A pop-up appears with a preview of your page. On the left side, you can find Link to this page. You will always see -test-1 at the end of the link. Don’t forget to remove that part when linking to the page. Place the URL on your website or distribute it via your social media channels and create more traffic to your webpage!
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How to use Adobe Fonts in the brand manager?
- Outlook compatibility when using background images
- How do I change the page title of the online version of my message?
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How do I create brand guidelines in the messages editor?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?