Per hour, an average of 100,000 to 500,000 emails are sent out. This speed depends on a number of factors, among which the total number of mailings scheduled at the same time by other accounts on the same mail server. Another important factor is the speed of the receiving mailing server (for instance Hotmail, Gmail, Ziggo, etc.).
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What time zone is the time shown?
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?