You are not satisfied with the image in your message and you would like to replace it. This can be done by selecting the current image and then clicking the icon Insert/edit image. A pop-up with two tab sheets appears. Open the tab sheet Select an image and select the image of choice. Choose an image from the module Images, an image from an external URL or upload a new image to the module Images.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I create a footer?
- How do I create a header?
- How do does the social sharing function works?
- How to display columns side by side for mobile devices?
- How do I create brand guidelines in the messages editor?
- How to place a button on top of a banner in my email?
- What is the difference between a section, a row and an element?
- How do I add an unsubscribe link to my email?
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?