The Messages module is the place in Spotler where you can create, edit and manage messages. These messages can be used for manually sent bulk mailings (such as a newsletter) or for automated campaigns. A message in Spotler can be one of the following types: SMS or email.
If you would like to start with the Messages module, click on the Messages module in the left menu:
At the top of this screen you will see:
- The blue highlighted tab Overview. If you would like to know how to immediately get started from the overview screen, read the instructions in Overview Messages.
- The tab Campaign messages. Would you like to know more about composing and editing campaign messages? Then go to the explanation of Automation messages.
- The Archive tab. You want to work on your archived messages? Click on Archive.
- The yellow button New Message. To draft a new message, click on New Message.
Have you been a Spotler user since before June 5th, 2023?
In that case, you will see two options when you click on New message.
Click on New message to use the old message editor. More information on how to use this editor can be found in this article: Messages editor (old version).
New message v2
Click on New message v2 to use the new message editor. More information on how to use this editor can be found in this article: Messages editor.
5. The Help button. Click on the Help button and a popup appears where you can search for articles within the Spotler Help Center.
Tabs Overview, Campaign messages, Archive and the buttons New Message and Help
These three tabs and two buttons can help you switch between the most important functions of the module Messages. Regardless of your current location in the module, these five options will remain visible.